We will review the Best Hair Dryer in India because every woman is enamored with her hair and desires perfect and lovely hair. As hair adds a natural glow to the appearance of every woman.
They say, “Hair is a woman’s crowning glory,” and as ladies, spend a lot of money to make it look nice and lovely. In reality, they will make it a point to meet up at the local salons every week so that they never appear unkempt. It is something they consider seriously.
They also purchase the best styling products, such as styling gels, hair treatments, hair straighteners, and so on, without hesitation.
If you’re looking for a dryer for hair, we’ve covered everything you need to know, including how it works, a buying guide, and the top hair dryers in India ( otherwise known as the best blow dryer ), and Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs )
Which is the best hair dryer in India?
Which hair dryer is best in India?
Which brand hair dryer is best in India?
The answers to these questions are below, so read on find out.
Table of Contents
- 1 How Does A Hairdryer Work?
- 2 Video on How does a Hair dryer work
- 3 Buying Guide for Best Hair Dryer In India
- 4 Top Selling Hair Dryers in India
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs )
- 6 Conclusion
How Does A Hairdryer Work?
A hairdryer or blow dryer works by blowing hot air through wet hair. It hastens the evaporation of water particles from your hair and, as a result, dries it out.
Hairdryers were created in the nineteenth century. A hairdryer’s two most important components are the heating element and the electric fan. It is also a resistor that resists the flow of electric energy and converts it to heat energy.
The room temperature air that passes through their vents is blown by hair dryers. Because this air is heated when it reaches the nichrome wire, the air that comes out of the hairdryer is extremely hot.
When you turn on the dryer, the motor begins spinning the fan inside the dryer, which draws air through tiny holes onto your hair, this will accelerate the water particles and begin to dry them up.
Parts of a hair dryer are made up of several components, including an electric motor, a fan blade, copper wiring, switching mechanisms, and various other electrical components.
Video on How does a Hair dryer work
Buying Guide for Best Hair Dryer In India
Finding a good hairdryer involves knowing what hair dryers have to deliver and choosing one that combines all of your desired features. Here’s a list of what to look for in a hairdryer.
Ionic & Tourmaline settings
Tourmaline hair dryer and ionic hair dryers typically emit negative ions that aid in the breakdown of water droplets, allowing for faster hair drying time. This should help the hair become less frizzy after drying.
Look for this type of hair dryer if you have thick hair that tends to get frizzy a lot, as it will make your life easier and your hair look better.
Tourmaline is a metal with strong ionic action. If you have smooth and soft hair or fine hair, however, avoid using these dryer types for your hair.
Ceramic Hair Dryer & Porcelain Hair Dryer
The best hair dryers are those made of plastic but coated with porcelain or ceramic. This is because they have more consistent and less harsh heat.
They are an excellent choice for dry hair, which appears to dehydrate easily.
They also employ infrared technology, which results in longer energy waves that penetrate the hair and dry it from the inside out.
Titanium Hair Dryers
Titanium hair dryers are ideal for people who have a lot of hair. A titanium hair dryer provides heat at a constant and consistent temperature, and it frequently likes to get hot, which is ideal for those with a lot of hair because it dries hair quickly.
Cool Shot settings
If you want a hair dryer that will give your hair a sleek and shiny appearance, you should choose one with a great shot setup. It is a hair dryer with cool setting.
It enables the hairdryer to spray cool air into your hair during the drying process. This phase will result in a sleek, smooth, and shiny appearance, as well as a sound in the hair cuticles.
What you need to do is remove your hair from the heat environment when it is almost dry, around 80% dry, and finish it with this cool shot.
Look for a hairdryer with this feature because you’ll love how your hair feels.
A diffuser is simply one of the hair dryer attachments that aids in the distribution of hot air over a large surface without automatically blowing it all over the place. Purchase one equipped with a hair dryer diffuser.
This nozzle is normally attached to the end of a hairdryer. However, it emits a concentrated stream and is a very useful tool. Make sure that the nozzle is pointing downwards and that it never comes into contact with your hair.
Comb and Pik attachments
If you have very thick or extra curly hair, a comb and pik attachment will help you bring out your hair’s natural curly patterns.
It is critical to purchase a hairdryer with multiple heat settings. This is because you do not continue to use a hairdryer on high heat, which would eventually end up causing more heat damage to your hair if it has already dried.
Another reason is that you will need a hairdryer that can work on different types of hair, especially if you have children or other family members. Some hairs are tough and require high temperatures, while others are soft or fine hair and require low temperatures.
Choose a hairdryer that allows you to change the heat settings.
You may not be aware of this or consider it when purchasing a hairdryer, but get a hairdryer with a long power cord.
It’s because you can plug it in wherever you want, and even if your bathroom doesn’t have a power outlet, you can put it somewhere and blow-dry your hair.
To get the most out of your hairdryer, choose one with a longer cord for maximum efficiency when drying your hair on the move.
You don’t get a portable hair dryer or a wireless hair dryer as yet!
The weight of the hairdryer
Choosing a lightweight hairdryer is a wise decision. You will be keeping your hair dry; if it is too heavy, you will become exhausted quickly and will not be able to do a good job. Also, make sure to select one that is comfortable for you.
Select a hairdryer that is designed to fit your hands perfectly. A strong handle will keep it stable in your hands and comfortable for as long as it takes to look beautiful without tiring you out.
What Is Ionic Care Technology?
When you shop around for hairdryers, you will come up with an expensive type of dryer which is marked as Ionic care or Ion Protection.
If you ask the salesman, he will just give a standard reply that it is good for your hair and it protects your hair. But what exactly is this Ionic care Technology?
If you were a Chemistry student, you will remember that the Ions are charged compounds that can be both positive and negative.
So a hairdryer with Ionic care technology will produce negative Ions, which will break down the water in your hair (H2O) and evaporates it quickly. `These negative ions will also stick to the other positive charged areas in your hair and gives it a good shine and will also strengthen the hair bonds.
If you are a person who uses lots of salon products then it is always better to buy a good Ionic hairdryer that will enhance the function of conditioners and hair masks.
So, in short – the Ionic care hair dryers will break down water quickly and makes your hair dry faster without much heat. Therefore you are exposing your hair to less damage and heat.
Moreover, your hair gets re-hydrated when using Ionic hairdryers and it won’t be frizzy and dry after use.
Top Selling Hair Dryers in India
1. Remington D5000 Hair Dryer
- This hair dryer has a popular look which makes it more attractive. The black color reflects on the outer body and along with its premium touch and features.
- It comes with 2-speed settings; low, and high.
- The 3-heat settings make this dryer user-friendly and provide several options for selecting the heat level according to the user’s needs.
- This Remington hair dryer utilizes ionic conditioning, which is not toxic to your hair.
This Remington hairdryer has two-speed settings, making it deserving of its advanced technology. Starting from its structure, everything is top-notch. This is a high-end luxury model. Let us go over this product in depth.
- The power output of 1875 watt makes this dryer more powerful, and this dryer’s highest heat setting is too powerful to dry your hair in minutes
- It comes fitted with an energy-saving setting usually to save you from electricity bills
- In addition to style, the lightweight of this product is often considered a major pro because it allows making it comfortable to carry around
- This often acts as a hair styler and ensures that your hair stays balanced easily
- A detachable concentrator saves you from the flow of the hot air in a specific way while using it
- This luxury high-end premium hairdryer from Remington does not come with overheat safety, meaning your hair could get damaged if you are not careful
2. Syska HD1600 Trendsetter Hair Dryer
- Comes with two pre-selected heat and speed settings levels to control airflow and retain moisture.
- Power consumption: 1000 watts.
- Features that balancing heat technology that distributes hot air evenly to your hair.
- The broad wind inlet guarantees quiet and efficient drying by raising air swirl.
- 2 years warranty.
- Colors: Teal and purple.
The Syska HD1600 is a perfect choice for everyday use. It comes with a heat balance system that uniformly distributes hot air and it has overheated protection to protect your hair from excess heat and damage.
The two heat and velocity settings enable you to regulate airflow to maintain moisture. Hence, utilizing this lightweight and small hair dryer so that you can easily style your hair smooth and frizz-free.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Makes your hair frizz-free and smoothens your hair
- Protects your hair from excess heat
- Doesn’t completely dry your hair
3. Lifelong LLPCW08 1600W Foldable Hair Dryer with Cool Air
- 1600 watt power consumption.
- It comes with along power cord of 1.8 m for a wider radius to move around.
- Comes with a rubber hook for storage.
- Settings: two speed and three heat.
- It has a detachable concentrator to maximize airflow in specific areas of your hair.
- It has a cool shot (airflow of low temperature) function that enables you to set your hairs.
This Lifelong product dries hair and styles it effortlessly and efficiently. You can easily carry it around with its fold-able handle and hanging hooks. The hairdryer also comes with a nice shot feature that will help you set your hair after hair drying.
- Effortless styling of hair
- Comes with a foldable handle and hanging hook for storage
- Prevents hair damage
- No such cons
4. Philips HP8100/46 Hair Dryer
- Usage of 1000 Watts: It works effectively at this wattage, which is the most ideal level for airflow amount, allowing you to gently dry your hair with excellent results.
- 2-speed options: It has 2 modes of speed levels 1 and 2 which are ideal for switching between a high speed and a low speed. This gives you lots of flexibility because when your hair is wet and damp, you will want the high speed, but when your hair is dry you will want less speed.
- Thermo Protect: This will provide you with the most optimal temperature for drying your hair and also protects you.
- Design is Compact and Beautiful: The color of the hair drier is purple The design is also classy. It is easy to handle, even in your handbag while traveling a long distance.
- Easy to store hook: You simply need to find a hook in your bathroom and hang it there.
- Narrow concentrator: This is a fantastic function because it will concentrate on the flow of air, which means it does not escape. This air distribution mode delivery will also help to provide good hairstyles and allow you to touch up your hair at any time and any day in specific areas.
The Philips hair dryer is designed to be a compact hair drier. It is lightweight and has a temperature setting that allows for thermal drying, protecting your hair from damage and burning.
- Compact design
- Perfect for traveling
- Not good for hard hair
5. Havells HD3151 1200W Powerful Hair Dryer
- 1200W power: With this kind of power, you can easily work on any hard or tangled hair. You can use it every day because it leaves your hair silky smooth to the touch.
- Excellent styling of hair: Its optimum level of hair flow ensures quick and easy drying time. It will result in some beautiful and bouncy hair.
- Retain the style you have: It comes with some nice air shot functionally which is low-temperature airflow. This is what is usually used at the end of the drying process.
- Heat Balance Technology: It allows an even distribution instead of drying your hair. This avoids damage to delicate hair, and also it does not overheat.
- A Long Power Cable: It comes with a 1.6-meter power cord that is very flexible and comfortable.
- Detachable hair dryer with nozzle: The feature will appreciate by the stylists. You can be able to direct the air for optimum flow.
- A honeycomb inlet: This is present at the backside of the dryer, ensuring that your hair does not get tangled when you’re blowing it.
- Storage hook: It is a great feature for storing your blow hair dryer. Holding it on a hook in your bathroom whenever you want it is easy to store.
This Havells hair dryer comes in an elegant turquoise color. This hair dryer gives you an elegant look. And makes your hair look soft and silky which makes you confident. And the look remains for the whole day.
- It has a higher power consumption
- Helps you style your hair for a longer time
- Keeps your hair smooth
- No such cons
6. Nova NHP 8100 Hair Dryer
- Power drying: 1200 watts of power is used by this Nova hair dryer to dry your hair quickly.
- Compact Design: The dryer is designed to be small and compact.
- Heat Settings: It has 2 heat settings that make sure that your hair looks good.
- Overheat protection: Comes with overheat protection.
A hairdryer that gives you ultimate results. It is the best affordable hair dryer to buy. The Nova Silky Shine 1200 w hot and cold Foldable NHP 8100 hair dryer is one of the best hair dryers with a lot of good features.
- Easy to use
- Portable Hair Dryer
- Low price hair dryer
- No such cons
7. Lifelong LLPCW02 Foldable Hair Dryer
- Power drying: This hair dryer power consumption of 1000W.
- Compact design: It has a modern design that you will love.
- Foldable feature: This is perfect for keeping in your bag while traveling.
- Long power cord: This power cord extends at least 1.6 meters.
- Honeycomb inlet: Again, excellent feature at the back of it to ensure you do not get your hair all tangled up.
This Lifelong LLPCW02 Hair Dryer is the perfect product that you can use every day and maintain the look.
- Gentle on your hair
- It maintains your hair for a long time
- It is pocket-friendly
- No settings for heat
8. CARRERA 531 Professional Hair Dryers
- Ceramic coating: The dryer is made of ceramic coating and thus prevents dangerous heat spots.
- High power wattage: It operates at 2400W which is very high.
It can dry your hair without being charged as it uses static electricity which is recognized as a personal ionization process by utilizing ions that also ensure to take care of your hair.
- It is perfect for all kinds of hair
- Needs high wattage power
9. MHU Professional Infrared Ionic Hair Dryer
Brand: MHU Professional
- 1875-Watt power: This hair dryer operates at a power of 1875 watts. It also has a diffuser attachment that aids in the creation of curls.
- 3 distinct heat settings: It has a choice of 3 heat settings to choose from, which is just perfect because different hairs require different temperatures to achieve excellent results. This dryer also allows you to easily choose the right temperature for your hair.
- Removable rear: Any of the hairdryers available on the market today come with a filter block in the back to keep away the hair from unwanted dirt and clutter.
- Tourmaline, Far Infrared, Ion Technology, and Ceramic: Interesting features in this hairdryer.
- It comes with tourmaline, far infrared, ion and ceramics. This means that the infrared lights will penetrate the cuticles of your hair and heat them from the inside out.
The MHU Professional Infrared Ionic Hair Dryer is one of the most famous hair dryers these days. It has an 1875 Watts motor with multiple speed and heat settings, ceramic ion technology, and a tourmaline. All of these, plus multiple nozzles make this one of the best professional hair dryer in India.
No matter if you are a professional hairstylist or just a beginner beginning this blow dryer will surely give you excellent results.
- Superior heating
- It has advanced features such as ion technology and tourmaline
- No such cons
10. Berta Professional Hairdryer
- Promotion of very healthy hair: This hair dryer comes with infrared technology which has negative ion modes that are good for your hair.
- This would also trap the hair’s natural moisture and create a barrier between your hair and the atmosphere will effectively be raising the chemical and bacteria build-up in your hair.
- Infrared technology on both high and medium heat settings: This Berta hair dryer uses the heat settings of the infrared system.
- 3 additional settings for styling your hair: As for women’s hair, the more options for styling, the easier the more color choices. This hair dryer comes with the adjustments settings.
- A diffuser connection. A concentrator nozzle. A select of combs pik.
- The comb pik is particularly unique and functions the same way as a built-in hair dryer comb at the end of your hairdryer. In reality, a great concept for those people who suffer from large unruly tangles and stubborn curls.
- A longer lifespan: You are looking for a product that will last you a long time because it is a very important investment.
- Non-snagging hair filter: Nearly everyone has witnessed the agony of having their hair caught in the hairdryer which is a horrible phenomenon.
The Berta professional hairdryer comes with some excellent features and offers easy styling, all with the most advanced technology in the industry.
- It uses red heat technology
- Emits 100 times more negative ions
- A very large dryer may give your issues with storage
11. Philips Professional Thermo protect Ionic HP 8232 Hair Dryer
- Extremely advanced in technology: It comes with a Thermo Cover, a 14mm styling nozzle, and a diffuser all bundled up into one machine.
- 2200 Watts power: 2200W is very high power consumption.
- It is the Best hair dryer for curly hair, hard, and soft, and also the Best hair dryer for fine hair, etc.
- Speed and temperature settings: There are 6 different settings for a precise setting of hair.
- Cool shot button: A cool shot button that effectively provides an intense burst of cool air that is ultimately used to finish and properly style your hair.
- Slim styling nozzle: It comes with a slim hair dryer nozzle that targets air to your hair perfectly and ensures an accurate styling result.
- Power cord: It also comes with 1.8 meters cable.
It is so amazing you just want to take it around the home and display it for in your living room for all to see. The fact that it is a Phillips commodity ensures you also get value on top of beauty. Phillips is a company that is trusted the world over when it comes to its electrical devices.
- Adds volume to your hair
- Use of negative ion technology
- It comes with a storage hook
- The cord is a little shorter than the other hair dryers
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs )
1. What is the difference between blow dryer and hair dryer?
The only difference between the two words is where they are used; hair dryer is used in almost every country around the world, whereas blow dryer is mostly used in America. Hair dryers, also known as blow dryers, are electromechanical devices that produce hot or cool air to quickly dry hair after a shower.
2. How to dry hair without dryer?
Shake your head for a few moments. Lift the roots with your fingers to speed up the drying process. Shaking your hair allows air to circulate between the strands.
This allows it to dry faster than if the strands were allowed to stick together. Rather than using a blow dryer, style your hair with your fingertips. To help save air-drying time, gently lift and tousle locks at the roots.
Flip your hair upside down several times to remove any remaining moisture and speed up the drying process.
3. What are the benefits of hair dryer?
What is the significance of hairdryers? Blow drying your hair helps to shape it into a style. It is used in every haircut because it effectively removes moisture from the hair, resulting in less frizz and creating a natural overall body and shape to style away at.
Best Hair Dryers
4. Is it good to use a hair dryer?
Hair dryers are an amazing invention! They assist us in drying, directing, volumizing, and styling our hair. However, using them incorrectly can be damaging to our hair; in extreme cases, they can cause hair breakage and eventually lead to hair loss. You shouldn’t be concerned if you use a hairdryer correctly.
5. When should you use a hairdryer?
Split ends, breakage, and brittle hair are all signs of a problem with your hair. It doesn’t matter if you use heat on your hair every day or once a week; the fact is that every time you do, it will cause damage, so ideally, you should avoid blow drying altogether or wait as long as possible between blow drys.
6. What are the side effects of hair dryer?
7. What are hair dryer side effects?
Too much blow drying on the hair causes dryness issues. This may cause dandruff by drying out the scalp’s skin. Hair texture can also be harmed. Excessive use of hair dryers may result in hair loss.
8. What are the hair dryer disadvantages?
There are disadvantages:
Too much blow drying on the hair causes dryness issues. This may cause dandruff by drying out the scalp’s skin. Hair texture can also be harmed.
Excessive use of hair dryers may result in hair loss. If your hair is already dry and stiff, only use the blow dryer when necessary. Continue to oil your hair.
Nourish it Completely and on time
If you must blow-dry your hair every day for any reason, make sure it is properly nourished. To achieve this, apply a hair pack to your hair regularly, in addition to oiling it. As a result, the style is preserved, as is the hair on the head.
Best Hair Dryers
9. How to use hair dryer without damaging hair?
Neither air-drying nor blow-drying is good for your hair. Combining the two is the best way to keep your locks luscious and healthy. It is recommended that you let your hair air-dry 70-80% of the way before blow-drying it completely.
10. How to straighten hair with dryer?
For details on How to straighten hair with dryer – Click here.
11. Is hair dryer good for hair?
12. Is hair dryer bad for hair?
Blow drying your hair correctly will not harm it. However, applying heat to dry hair can result in brittleness, breakage, dullness, and dryness. Good timing and the proper use of tools and products are the keys to safe blow-drying.
Best Hair Dryers
13. Does hairdryer quality matter?
Without a doubt, a high-quality hairdryer is essential. Good quality hair dryers have different heat settings and some amazing features that allow you to adjust the heat of the airflow based on the type of hair you have. Using less expensive hair dryers can cause damage to your hair’s cuticles. It is always best to use a high-quality hair dryer to achieve the best results.
14. Are hairdryers safe?
Hairdryers are generally safe for hair, but how much you use one depends on how frequently you use it. Excessive use of a hairdryer without proper precautions can cause damage to your hair. However, many high-quality hairdryers are hair-safe. If you want to reduce the possibility of damaging your hair by using a hairdryer, do not completely dry your hair with the dryer, but rather let the last bit of moisture dry naturally.
15. Can I use hair dryer daily?
Using a hairdryer daily can cause your hair to lose moisture and become dry or brittle. A daily hairdryer does not affect natural hair growth, but professionals do not recommend using a hairdryer regularly. It is necessary to take a few days off so that your hair can retain moisture.
Best Hair Dryers
16. How do I choose a hairdryer?
Things to be considered when buying a Hair Dryer:
1. The wattage of the hairdryer
2. Hair Dryer Weight and size
3. Foldable handle and hanging loop
4. Hair Dryer Type or coil material
5. Technology used
6. Attachments compatibility
7. Levels of Heat Setting
8. Cool shot Feature
9. Length of the cord
We hope that this list has helped you choose the best hair dryer or the best blow dryer in India for your precious hair. When it comes to your hair, it is critical not to compromise on quality and hairdryer price because this will affect the quality of your hair in the long run.
Choose a good quality hair dryer that you can afford to keep your hair smooth, healthy, and beautiful at all times.