Write for us. Swoopcart is always open to unique and quality content from people who want to share their stuff and knowledge with our readers. It doesn’t matter if you are an SEO company, content writer, blogger, or even a social media enthusiast; if you have something that you believe will add value to you and our site.
We are looking for contributors for our website to write for us. We welcome and love new contributions from our growing community.
Please note: We do not accept content that has been published on other sites. Swoopcart only accepts original content.
What kind of Posts do we accept?
- The article must be helpful for the readers, it should answer the reader’s curiosity about that topic.
- The post must be of good quality. Not promotional.
- Do not copy-paste from any website, only the original post that is written by you.
- Reviews of products, gossips about new launches, how-to guides, etc.
Our Terms & Conditions for Your Blog/Article Approval
- We say a big NO to plagiarism.
- We appreciate original concepts.
- Copy content and contents that which is published before anywhere will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content.
- Your guest post submission will be reviewed and if it benefits readers it is likely to be published.
- Make sure any links in your post are valid and relevant.
- The article will be rechecked for any grammatical errors.
- Furthermore, we will be checking if it violates any of our submission guidelines.
Post Formatting Guidelines:
- Your article must start with an introduction and a conclusion.
- The post must be at least 1500-1800 words.
- For posts with an affiliate link, the article must be around 2000 words. Filled with useful information about the product/s, no bullshit to make up the word limit.
- Your target keyword (i.e. name of the product) must not be used more than 2-3 in the whole article and once at the end of the article.
- Try to use the keyword in one of your headings
- Provide related images (at least one) and one video (if there any from YouTube).
- Write a good catchy title for your post. (within 60 character limit)
- Submit your post in .DOCS or .DOCX file format
- Your article should be in good format i.e. write in a proper manner as it will help us in publishing it faster.
- Good grammar is essential.
- Don’t write for the sake of link building, because no-one will be allowed to get a link within the article body. Only allowed in Author bio.
- 1. Mail us your article at [email protected]
- 2. Send your images as an attachment & provide a YouTube video link (if any) in the article only.
- 3. Add a small description about yourself in the mail.