We are going to see another smartwatch in India, with Huami launching Amazfit Bip U. Is Amazfit Bip U – Smart Watch or Smart Fitness? Huami had recently launched the retro-styled Amazfit Neo. Amazfit Bip U is cheaper than Amazfit Bip S and Bip S Lite.
Amazfit Bip U - Smart Watch or Smart Fitness - Lets Check its Features:
- The Amazfit Bip U has a 1.43-inch color touch screen TFT panel display with 2.5D glass with an anti-fingerprint coating, with a resolution of 320 x 302, and weighs 31 grams.
- The Amazfit Bip U comes with a 24×7 heart rate sensor and SpO2 sensor to measure the blood-oxygen level.
- To keep track of your outdoor activities, you have to carry your mobile as the Amazfit Bip U has an inbuilt GPS.
- It also keeps track of your sleep, stress, and menstrual.
- There is also a 60+ sports mode.
- It comes with a BioTracker 2 PPG optical sensor and a 6-axis acceleration sensor.
- The Amazfit Bip U is made of polycarbonate material and comes in 3 colors, Black, Green, and Pink, with the same color silicone straps, which are interchangeable.
- The 225mAh lithium-ion polymer battery has 9 hours of life on 2 hours of charging.
- Track your swim with Amazfit Bip U as it is water-resistant up to 50 meters.
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity is up to 10 meters.
- It also comes with 50 watch faces, or you can personalize with your picture.
- The Amazfit Bip U has a Zepp app which is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- Apart from the above, it comes with a PAI health score, weather updates, mobile notifications, a remote camera button, clock, find my phone, alarm, and music control.
If you feel we should add something, or you want to ask anything, feel free to write in the comments section below.