Its rainy season and the weather has become unpredictable. To avoid getting wet or sunburned from the UV rays of the sun, its best to keep an umbrella handy. You will know the importance of an umbrella if you get caught in the rain. Umbrellas come in different types, and as they evolved, an Inverted Umbrella or Reverse Inverted Umbrella was born.
Inverted umbrellas look like a regular umbrella, but they open in the opposite direction. The Regular umbrella is pushed up for the opening and pulled down for closing. The Reverse Umbrella uses an upward-opening mechanism from the inside out.
- The Automatic Inverted Umbrella: It has a button on the handle to automatically open or close it.
- The Manual Reverse Umbrella: This operates the same as the regular umbrella, but you have to use your hands to open or close it.
- The Transparent Reverse Umbrella: As the name suggests, they are transparent, protect from UV lights, have waterproof fabric, and come with a beautiful design.
- The Led Reverse Umbrella: This type of Reverse Umbrella comes with LED lights, which is useful at night or if you are caught in heavy rains, making it a perfect choice.
- The Reflective Inverted Umbrella: These types of Inverted Umbrellas have reflective elements on the edges and provide visibility at night and during rains. Many Inverted Umbrellas protect from UV lights.
Advantages of Reverse Inverted Umbrellas
- Take Less Space: The Inverted Umbrellas are the perfect choice for people because it takes less space while opening and closing.
- Rain Water is Stored: Because of its petal-like opening and closing with its waterproof fabric, the inverted umbrellas stores the rainwater.
- Convientally Designed: You can easily open or close it in a crowded place without inconveniencing others because it takes less space and allows you to attend to other important matters.
- Avoid Drippings: Water drippings are avoided on your documents, in the car, or your surroundings if you tie the head of the reverse umbrella.
- Can withstand Strong Winds: The regular umbrellas cannot resist strong winds, but the reverse umbrella with its ergonomic design will protect you in the windy weather too.
- Drying: It needs to be open for drying it.
- Weight: As an additional layer of fabric is added for wind and heavy rains, this makes the reverse umbrella heavier to carry around.
- Not Portable: You can’t fold the reverse umbrella like the regular umbrella and keep in the purse etc. Although the reverse umbrella is small, due to its design, it has no provision to make it foldable.
- Cost is High: The Reverse Umbrella is costly than the regular umbrella due to its style and extra features.
- More focus on style than quality: Few Reverse Umbrella makers focus on style, fashion, and design other than the durability of the product.
Color: Light colors will block the heat from the sunlight and reflect back the light, whereas dark colors will absorb the heat and make it hotter.
Price: Basically, an Inverted Umbrella is costly. So check the features before buying as to why few Umbrella are costlier than others. It may have features like automatic opening and closing, quality of the fabric used, quick-drying, or double-layered. Check and compare the price and features of different products.
Best Reverse Inverted Umbrella is the one that has an easy design to use and provide good protection. They are attractive and easy to carry.
If you feel we should add something, or you want to ask anything, feel free to write in the comments section below.